If you suffer from chronic pain, Dr. Skaribas is ready to see you and provide you with accurate diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Skaribas’ goal is to provide cost effective care and minimize reliance on health care resources, promote health activities and preventative care, and to return his patients to the most functional and productive lifestyle possible.
Dr. Skaribas is a prolific author and thought leader in interventional pain management. He has been published in a variety of journals and has written chapters in multiple text books.
- Interim Results From the Partnership for Advancement in Neuromodulation Pain Registry
- Effectiveness of Cervical Spinal Cord Stimulation for the Management of Chronic Pain
- Occipital peripheral nerve stimulation in the management of chronic intractable occipital neuralgia in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 1
- Ultrasound imaging and occipital nerve stimulation
- Successful Treatment of Charcot‐Marie‐Tooth Chronic Pain with Spinal Cord Stimulation: A Case Study
- Computed tomography-guided pudendal nerve block. A new diagnostic approach to long-term anoperineal pain: A report of two cases
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of the sacroiliac joint
- Serial ganglion impar blocks in a patient with nutcracker syndrome refractory to left renal vein transposition: a case report
- The Neuromodulation Appropriateness Consensus Committee on Best Practices for Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Psychological Evaluation for Those Receiving Devices for the Treatment of Pain