During this challenging time, we continue to offer patients access to the same quality care they have come to expect, in a convenient and safe fashion. Specifically, our affiliated practices are taking the following precautions to not only help ensure the safety of both patients and staff, but also to provide greater peace of mind.
- Enhanced Patient Screening: Patients who are showing signs of illness are asked to refrain from entering our offices and follow all CDC guidelines. Patients with even low-grade fevers are being asked to avoid visiting our offices.
- Employee Screening: Employees are screened daily for signs of fever or respiratory distress, and are required to stay home if they show any signs of illness.
- Expanded Personal Protective Equipment: Employees wear company-issued gloves and masks throughout the workday. Hand sanitizer is readily available and its use is encouraged for both employees and patients.
- Increased Frequency Cleaning: Each office has supercharged its already strict adherence to hygiene protocols – including more frequent cleaning of waiting areas, front desk areas, bathrooms, and non-patient areas throughout the day with products that the EPA lists for effective use against COVID-19.
- Social Distancing: The number of chairs in each waiting room has been reduced, and the distance between each chair has been increased. We also recommend that minors and disabled patients be limited to 1 adult companion.
- Reducing High-touch Surfaces: You are encouraged to bring your own reading materials, as most reading materials have been removed from waiting areas and exams rooms.
Ongoing Updates: Leadership and managers are communicating regularly to relay policy changes, provide updates on changes to state and federal requirements, monitor supplies and address staffing needs.
Here are some photos of our dedicated team cleaning the offices on a regular basis.