IMPORTANT PRACTICE INFORMATION: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Currently during the Covid-19 pandemic our hours are M-Th: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm. Telemedicine appointments are also available.
In our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe while still providing the best care possible during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering TeleVisits. Such visits using visual and audio connection help expand access to healthcare and allow our Providers to deliver in-office experience with online ease.
You no longer need to cancel your appointment and we can connect with you via TeleMed. This allows our clinicians to provide continuity of care, minimize exposure to COVID-19 virus, and ensure medications can be filled in a timely manner.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Call and schedule your appointment as per normal: 832-862-7246
- 10 minutes before your appointment, visit our TeleVisit Waiting Room
- Select your provider and then enter your name.
- When it is time for your appointment, your provider will initiate a call.
If you have an appointment at the office, we kindly ask the following:
- Bring a mask to wear during the appointment.
- Bring only one family member with you to your appointment.
- Children under the age of 15 will not be allowed.
- Before coming to your appointment please take your temperature. If your temperature reads 100.4 or above do not come in. Instead, call to cancel or reschedule.
- If you have done any international travel or have been at an airport in the last 2 weeks please call the office before attending your appointment to reschedule.